Status Control – Active
Continuous monitoring, inspections and control help guarantee perfect technical serviceability, smooth operations and high long-term availability of your wind power plants. In our service section, you can find individual best-value packages of modular services, perfectly adapted to your needs.
- Regular professional status controls from a power plant’s foundations to its power house allow to keep your plant in perfect shape and to identify any potential defects early on.
- We also offer independent support for inspectors of warranty criteria and compliance with operating standards.
- Professional assembly works, including the installation of aircraft warning lights.
- Control of the drivetrain alignment using laser measurements to prevent damage to couplings or bearings caused by erosion. Early detection of defects in sensitive parts using thermographic images is only one of many standard services in our portfolio.
- Inspections of power plants
- Support of inspectors
- Inspections according to operating standards
- Assembly works
- Drivetrain alignment
You can order our services flexibly according to your specific requirements. After having completed a status control inspection, you will receive a detailed documentation of any deviations and recommendations for further action. Our employees take part in training offered by manufacturers of power plants and components on a regular basis. We can thus be sure that we are always able to offer high-quality services. Our research and development projects for the early detection of damage allow us to stay at the forefront of technological progress.